Best motorcycle sat navs for 2018
If you want to use a sat nav device on your bike you have three main options –
- Adapt a car sat nav
- Buy a specialist motorcycle device
- Use a smart phone
To find the best motorcycle sat nav for 2018, we looked at the following features, concentrating on the core functions of the devices – we’re not going to worry too much about low priority extras such as media playing capability.
- Quality of the device including routing and responsiveness
- Ability to survive a downpour
- Mount options and stability
- Viewing in direct sunlight
- Mounting quality and stability
- Use with gloves
- Good battery life, as you may not be able to charge it on the go
- Directions via headphones or bluetooth device
- Speed camera warnings, not that you’d break the speed limit. Honest.